For me, a psychotherapeutic process is:
- A beautiful learning opportunity to encounter oneself.
- A delicious moment to vividly experience your qualities, values, memories, feelings, emotions, sentiments, and all your bodily sensations.
- A process. It may take the same amount of time to fully admire your true self equal to the amount of time that has taken you to ignore you.
- An experiment in which, playfully, you experience and recognize your needs, your desires while learning your human potentiality.
- A discovery process of your potentiality to manifest your humanity and being.
- It is a vivid process in which you will encounter your own balance, peace of mind, and a fresh worldview.
- A time and space in which you learn to transform your challenges into learning opportunities.
- A space to learn to see, experience, and appreciate others.
In all, psychotherapy is a human learning process in which you engage in self-loving, self-caring, self-respecting, and self-encountering. I am accompanying you in this process and this path. I am, all in all, a fortunate individual who had had the opportunity to encounter you in a journey: we are to souls.
To enhance this journey, I utilize different ways to enhance your self-encountering. This includes hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy®, Gestalt approaches, existentialist views, Cognitive techniques, Reality therapy views, and many other modalities. I profoundly believe that whichever tool I use is a supplement to the potentiality that resides within you.
Sliding scale fees are adjusted depending on individual income.